Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tropic Chic and a Sketch Challenge

I made this card to enter into this sketch challenge at The Paper Players.  The Paper Players Challenge #403
I used the Tropical Thinlits for the flowers and leaves.  The patterned paper is part of the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up.  The pretty Polka Dot Tulle ribbon is new this year from Stampin' Up. The card base is Shaded Spruce and the flowers are stamped with Mango Melody.
The leaves are Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired.

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Now that is one strikingly pretty card! It fairly shouts summer and tropical islands to me. Such a lovely combination of papers and colours! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! I love the tropical feel of your card and that pretty polka dot ribbon! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy this is gorgeous! I love the fresh greens and yellows. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete