Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Falling Leaves

When I first saw Blended Seasons bundle, (Stampin' Up's exclusive set for August) I thought that I didn't really need it as I had some version of many of the images included.  Although I loved the big flower (I call it a morning glory),  I had plenty of flowers and leaves, etc.  Then I saw the Thinlits and I really liked the unique labels that are part of the set.  So I gave into temptation and bought it.
I am so glad that I did.  I received two stamp sets and the fabulous Thinlits.  When I saw all the beautiful cards people were making with it on Pinterest, I was even happier that I bought it.  But when I started playing with these leaves, I was really happy that I bought it!


These leaves were so much fun to color.  I stamped the image twice on the card and had a blast coloring them in with my Stampin' Blends.  I stamped it a third time on a scratch piece of card stock and cut some of them out  to add to the front with Dimensionals.  The sentiment is also from the set.  I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock for the base and Peekabo Peach for the layer.  
This card was so much fun to make.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment