Thursday, August 23, 2018

Peachy Hello


Hello everyone!
I made this card for a challenge here:  Clean and Simple challenge featuring fruit.  I didn't really have any stamps with fruit but I have been hoarding this Fruit Stand DSP for quite a while.  I used Peekaboo Peach for my card base (of course).  The hello was cut from the Hello You Thinlit set in shimmery white paper that I got from Paper Trey Ink.  I used my Layering Ovals to cut the paper for the base of the sentiment.  Then to add just a touch I added some Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and a few Glitter dots. And there you have a friendly, simple card with some peachy goodness.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired,

Cindy  

1 comment:

  1. That peachy DSP is just yummy! I can see why you had been hoarding it! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete