Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Butterfly Wishes

I made this card with Stampin'  Up's Springtime Impressions Thinlits with the new Mango Melody cardstock.  I cut the butterfly out of the cardstock leaving just the outline and then cut the butterfly out of Melon Mambo and inlaid it into the Mango cardstock.

I backed it with paper from the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper.  The Sentiment is from the Ribbon of Courage Stamp set. (I really like the sentiments in this set.)  It is stamped in Melon Mambo and triple layered.  Then since I am addicted to bling, I took the Stickles to the butterfly and second layer of sentiment badge.  Then I put it all on a card made from the Melon Mambo cardstock. The bling made it a little harder to get a good picture, especially without good lighting, but you get the idea.


I am entering the card in the Paper Players Challenge 402.


Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired.

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, this is so pretty! I love that bright color combo and that gorgeous butterfly! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete