Friday, October 5, 2018

Country Home Card

I have been having a lot of fun with the Country Home bundle from Stampin' Up.


From the moment I saw this Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing folder, I wanted to use the copper foil sheets in it.  It is so pretty.  I stamped the images from the Country Home set in Memento Black and used the Stampin' Blends (which I Love) to color the image.  The only issue I have with this set is that I have to "fussy" cut the images out, as there are no framelits.  I used the dies from the Stitched Shapes that were a part of the Blended Seasons Bundle for the labels.  I cut one from the wood paper and one in Shaded Spruce.  I cut the Shaded Spruce in half and placed it behind with some showing on top and bottom of the top label.  
I made this card for the challenge on The Paper Players:  

I will share some of the other cards that I have made with the Country Home bundle in a post soon.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired.

Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment