Monday, October 8, 2018

Simply Thankful



The Paper Players challenge this week is a Leaves and trees challenge.  And the Global Design Project's theme is Fall.  I loved my falling leaves card Here, but thought I would pull out another set for this challenge.

I reached back and pulled my Seasoned Layers Thinlits out.  I took a white piece of paper and layered colors to get a fall color palette.  Then I took my Thinlits and cut the leaves.  I put them on a Crushed Curry background layer and put it on an Old Olive Card Base.  

The sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow and is from the Country Home stamp set. I love this sentiment.



The Paper Player Challenge is here http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/.






Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired.

Cindy



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sparkly Autumn card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your variegated fall leaves are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous Fall card! Love all the variegated leaves and the sentiment! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete