Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Sweet

 Yesterday was my turn to provide the card/project for the hands-on in my monthly stamp group.  Several members requested the "Bag-elope".  So this is what we made.



The bag-elope is an envelope converted to a small gift bag.  I got the idea and the instruction for it from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts
It seems complicated but is really quite easy.

I used a Stampin' Up set from a couple of years ago called Cookie Cutter Christmas.  The sentiment was from a set from several years ago called Embellished Ornaments (or something like that!). The class was pleased with them after they figured out how to make them!

They requested the class because I gave them one of these at one our recent meetings.

 

I am also going to enter the Christmas one in The Paper Players Challenge #419



Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired.

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. I remember making these little bags from envelopes...I am going way back in my memory bank for them! But so cute and fun, especially with your little gingerbread man! So happy you played with my challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! How cute is this, Cindy! I remember that adorable paper and stamp set. Bag-elopes sound like fun to make.I might have to give them a try. Thank you for playing at The Paper Players! P.S. I think this would work for the Festive Friday 3D challenge this week, too.

    ReplyDelete