Saturday, July 14, 2018

A Cute Little Elephant

This cute little elephant is from Stampin' Up's  A Little Wild and cut with framelits called A Little Love.  It stamps and cuts out the front and back of an elephant, lion and bear.  



The card base is Pool Party and the cute paper on the front is from Animal Expedition DSP.  The stars paper is from Twinkle, Twinkle DSP.  Both of these paper are so much cuter in person.  The subtle color combinations just can't come through as well in photos.
The sentiment is also from A Little Wild and says "a great big welcome for a sweet little someone."

My daughter loved this card which I made for her friend's baby shower.  She then tells me she needs another one for a girl baby shower and the mother loves elephants.




I wish my photography was a little better so you could see the true colors of the pretty paper.  The front is also Twinkle, Twinkle DSP and the inside is Petal Pink.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you were inspired.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment