Thursday, July 19, 2018

Tropical Chic and a Color Challenge



I made this card with Stampin' Up's Tropical Chic set for the challenge below.


I have to admit that I liked this bundle when I first saw it, but thought to myself "Do I really need more leaves?" Well the answer is a definite YES!
I absolutely love this set.  It makes such beautiful cards so effortlessly.

I was pretty happy with the way this card turned out.  The fern leaf was done in Shaded Spruce  and the other colors were Granny Apple green, Lovely Lipstick and Highland Heather as stipulated in the challenge.
This was a fun challenge to do.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired.

Cindy 

1 comment:

  1. Cindy your tropical blooms really suit these colours. Thanks for joining my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete