Monday, November 21, 2011

Pat's Scraps Anniversary

Pat's Scraps issued a challenge for her 1 year blog-anniversary.  She has been very sweet to me by visiting my blog and leaving encouraging comments, so I definetly wanted to participate.  I am a little "craft-blocked" right now.  Not thinking my best partly due to allergy medication.  But here goes:

This is a card I made for her.



It is a 2-sided card instead of one that opens. The Celebrate is from Straight from the Nest,  The Happy Blogiversary was from MS All Occasion Art cake cartridge. 

Congrats, Pat.

Thanks for coming by,

Cindy :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG Cindy! I love the card you made for me!! And you even put in Blogiversary. I'm impressed! Love the front with the patterned paper and the large Celebrate. Everything pops! Thanks so much Cindy, I'm glad you entered the challenge, my friend!--Pat

    ReplyDelete