Friday, September 9, 2011

Birthday Stripe Card

This is what I came up with for a masculine card.  I've had this stripe in my scraps.  I think it is from a DCWV Stack called Grade School.  The card base is cut from Art Philosophy page 63 using the Fit to Page function which turned out to be 5 1/2 inches.  The stripe layer is using the Square 5 shape on the same page and the black border is the Decorative Layer.


The label is from Art Philosophy also on page 25.  I used the basic shape and cut it in 2 sizes with the black one at 2 inches and red one being 1 3/4  inches.
The Happy Birthday is a stamp that I got with my Close to My Heart set.  I stamped it with my versa mark and embossed it.  Then I added a couple of gems in the corners.


For the inside I used the same base cut as I used for the stripe on the front. I cut the black layer at 4 3/4 inches and the stripe layer at 4 1/2 inches.  The white card stock is cut at  3 x 3 1/2 inches.  The stamp is from the same Close to My Heart set.
Simple masculine card.

Thanks for coming by,
Cindy :)


1 comment:

  1. This is a great card design. This could be used for a lot of different occasions.

    ReplyDelete