Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hugs to You

I kept wanting to do something with these scraps from another card that I made.  The paper is from Paper Studio's Oops a Daisy. The ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink.


It's just hard for me to get the colors right in photographs.  This flower is from American Alphabet ( I adore this cartridge) page 23.  I added the stitching around the flower to compliment the ribbon.
The "hugs to you" is a http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ stamp from the Everyday Life set.  I stamped it with Stampin' Up ink and cut it out with the Stampin' Up Modern Label punch.  I popped up the flower and the sentiment.

I think this card really turned out cute and not at all like my original vision!  But that is often how it goes.

Thanks for coming by,

Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment