Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rock On!

My son, Ken asked me to make a quick card for his friend's birthday (which just happens to be today).  They both are musicians and guitar players.

I used the Cricut Decals cartridge that came on the Cricut Expression 2.  I cut the Pairs II cut on page 56 in paper from DCVW Shimmer Matstack and then the shadow of Pairs I on the same page in a paper from my scraps.. 



The polka dot paper is from Deja Views Home Collection.  The gold is from DCWV Shimmer Stack.  It is hard to see from the photo but it does have a shimmer to it.

The stamps are from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Life set.  The "Friend" is a stamp that says "for my Friend".  In order to just get the Friend, I covered the "for my" with scotch tape then I inked it and then removed the tape so that only the word "Friend" printed.

Of course I had to add some stickles to the guitar and some white pen stitches around the edge.

Ken liked it and I hope his friend, Jeremy does too.

Thanks for coming by,

Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment