Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Frame

A sweet friend of mine (Betty Hall) gave me this adorable picture frame.  It is metal and came with three adorable magnets - rattle, feet and carriage.  I don't think she knew, but the colors are perfect for the baby's room.  So I decided to add her name in vinyl.  I just happened to have this pink vinyl which worked perfectly.


I cut the letters from the American Alphabet cartridge that came with the E2 set at 1.75 inches.  I used the pre-set vinyl kiss cut on the machine and it cut perfectly.  I didn't use transfer tape.  I just peeled each letter off with my handy dandy Tweezer Bees and placed them directly on the frame. I think it turned out really cute.  The problem with vinyl is once you finish one project, you immediately start looking for another!!

I hope Betty doesn't mind that I send it to Billy & Clare for the baby's room, since it is the perfect colors.  Thanks again, Betty.

Thanks for coming by,

Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment