Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cupcake Birthday



This image is from Damask Decor.  The paper is from the Paper Studio Oops a Daisy stack.  The punch is a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page.  I rounded the corners with my Friskars punch. I couldn't get this card to turn out like I envisioned, but the stickles on the cupcake really helped it. 



For the inside I used another Pink Stamper stamp (look for link in older posts).

This will be my last post for a while.  I am heading out on vacation for two weeks.  I have been working on a scrapbook of old pictures the past several days as a gift for my husband's aunt and uncle who we will see on our trip. So I haven't had anything to post recently.

Thanks for coming by,

Cindy :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card; I haven't seen too much created with the Damask Decor cart. Hope you have a nice vacation Cindy. And hope you'll share the scrapbook with us.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete