Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pot o' Gold


I needed another St. Patrick's Day card so this is a 4.24 x 5.5 card. My pot of gold and my shamrock border are both from Paper Doll Dress Up.  The shamrock border is from page 78 and is cut at .75 inch.  The pot of gold is also from PDDU and is from page 40 and is an Accessories 3 feature.  It is cut at 2.25 inches Real Dial Size.  
The scallop circle is from my Art Philosophy on page 41 and cut at 2.75 inches.
The scallop border is from Art Philosophy is from page 65 the Font Shift feature.  I cut two and put one facing up and one facing down with the lattice strip over them.


I finished off the inside with some of the same papers and another row of the shamrocks.

This card was made based on a sketch for the Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge # 55 which is a sketch challenge.
The Challenge... It's a Sketch...


I didn't have a stamp that I wanted to put on the front, so I just left it off.

Thanks for coming by and y'all come back soon,
Cindy :)

8 comments:

  1. What a great St. Patty's Day card, Cindy. Thanks for pointing out all the cuts you used, especially those on PDDU. I don't think to look there for all the accessories, but there's plenty of them. Love that shamrock border! Glad you joined DCD again this week!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your card! You did a fantastic job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is marvelous! Great job using the sketch this week and that border is neat. Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty your card is. I love the sparkle in the gold. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty, I forget to mention the gold Stickles in my post!

      Cindy :)

      Delete
  5. Fantastic take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both your St. Patrick's Day cards. They both turned out so pretty. Perfect shades of green. Love the gold glitter.

    ReplyDelete