Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Snowman like You

A card for my nephew who will be 19 on his birthday.  I used the Cricut Decals cartridge for my snowman.



My snow buddy is cut at 3.5 inches from page 44. The patterned snowflake paper is cut at 5.25" and placed on a blue 5.5" card base. The snowflakes are from a Martha Stewart punch in different colors and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter from Stampin' Up.  The bird is a little stamp.  The snow drifts were hand cut and inked and then I added some Stickles to the top for sparkle.


For the inside I punched out another snowflake.  "There's snowman like you" is a Close to My Heart stamp from a Sentiments set.  The "Happy Birthday" stamp is from My Pink Stamper's set called Family and Friends.


Thanks for coming by and ya'll come back again soon.

Cindy :)

2 comments:

  1. Real cute Cindy. Love all the blues!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I sure do like that snowman cut. I have been wanting that cartridge for quite some time, but haven't seen it around lately. Hope you will stop by and see my stick pin pictorial. Let me know what you think!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete