Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Billy's Birthday Card

This is the card I made for my son's birthday.  The paper from DCWV The Guy Stack was inspirational.



This is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card. The 2nd layer is cut at 4" X 5 1/4".  I used the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge for the tag. I cut the Tag from page 36 at 2" and the Decorative layer (shift feature) also at 2".  The "Happy Birthday" is a stamp from the CTMH Celebrations stamp set.  I have used this stamp MANY times cuz I just LUV it!! I used a couple of  stick on "gems" that look like brads and added it to the card with pop dots then added a ribbon for finishing touches.

Thanks for coming by.  Ya'll come back soon!

Cindy :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this birthday card, Cindy. Simple lines and manly. Just a real nice looking card. I have AP cart too and just haven't used it enough yet.--Pat

    ReplyDelete