Thursday, August 25, 2011

Skeleton

I loved the card Maria did for the My Pink Stamper Designer's post (http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/08/my-pink-designers-august-post.html).  So I had to use the
skeleton in a card of my own!  Here is my card:



This is a 5 x 7 card. The cute skeleton is from Paper Doll Dress Up and is on page 53 under Accessories 3. He looks a little crooked but he's on an Action Wobble. I added a couple of black pearls for his eyes.
The paper is from DCWV Midnight Spell stack that I bought last fall.  The tree is also from Paper Doll Dress Up on page 52 the shift option of Accessories 3.  
The moon was just a circle punch and the fence is my new Martha Stewart punch. 
The inside phrase is from Happy Hauntings page 30 the Phrase feature.  I used the phrase and shadow.
I added a little Glossy Accents to  a couple of the black birds and a dab of black diamond Stickles to the spider web on the fence.

This was a fun card to make and the "dancing" skeleton is too cute!  May have to make a couple more of these!

Thanks for coming by,
Cindy :)

3 comments: