Monday, July 11, 2016

A challenge by the sea

Paper Pal Arts Challenge 308 - Sketch Challenge

ppa308
http://palspaperarts.com/2016/07/07/ppa308-a-sketch-by-ann-schach/

My interpretation:

Pals Paper Arts 308.  SU Seaside Shore:
SU Seaside Shore inside PPA308:

I used Stampin' Up Seaside Shore Stamp set for my A2 card.  It's a very cute, easy to use stamp set.
I stamped the seaweed with Always Artichoke and then used my Stampin' Write Marker in Wild Wasabi to color the blades in.  Then I stamped the Angel Fish with my black ink pad.  I colored the eye in with a pale yellow marker.  I cut the circle and the scallop behind with the Layering Circles Framelits.  I added the fish circle to the scallop of Lost Lagoon paper.  Then I stamped the bubbles with Lost Lagoon and added a few stickles to the open ones.  I added the Shells in Flirty Flamingo and added a couple of stickles to them too.  Added a white satin ribbon.
The Ahoy There is stamped in black and hand cut (it's so cute) and the sentiment and anchor on the inside are also stamped in black.

I was really happy with the way this card turned out.  It would be hard to make a bad card with this stamp set.  I almost didn't get it because I have the By The Tide set which is also AWESOME!  But of course, I am glad I did.


Thanks for coming by and I appreciate kind comments,

Cindy 

No comments:

Post a Comment