Friday, December 10, 2010

Jeremy's card

My son's good friend is graduating Saturday from college with a nursing degree.  My son says to me "You can make him a card.  I know you like to do that."  So this is the card that I made for him.


I'm sorry it is crooked.  Must have been holding the camera at a funny angle!  The base was a pre-made white 5 x 7 card. I added a 5 x 7 layer in gold so that you don't see the white at all.  The brown layer is 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 inches. The green layer is another 1/4 inch smaller.
The graduate was made from Everyday Paperdolls using the blackout feature at 3 1/4 inches and a Peachy Keen Dolly Dumplings stamp.  His uniform and stethescope were cut from page 61, the bandaid is from page 62.  The graduate cap is from page 46 of the EPD cartridge also.  The word art "congratulations" is from the Alphalicious cartridge.  I used the Cricut markers on the uniform, bandaid, tassle and word art.  Some stickers for the corners and a few "stitches" with the white Signo pen.

Thanks for coming by,
Cindy :)

1 comment: