Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fun Day

Yesterday my son took us all to Macaroni Grill for lunch and then the guys and us gals split up.  Clare, my daughter-in-law and I hit up all the craft stores, Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Joann's.  The sales weren't as good as I was anticipating, but we still got some bargains.  I got two new 12 x 12 paper stacks and one of the smaller sized paper stacks.  We did some serious damage in JoAnn's at the $1.00 bin!  Lots of bling and a few cute little stamps.  It was so much fun to shop with Clare and she got a great deal on the Paisley cartridge at Michaels.  We both stayed under budget and got some good deals.  I just want to know if Michaels is ever going to put the Martha Stewart stuff on sale?!?!

Hope everyone's Holiday is going as well as mine!
Thanks for coming. See you soon,
Cindy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment