Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving card

I was under the weather today.  But crafting can be very therapeutic.  I made this card today with the Thanksgiving seasonal cart. I cut the card at 4 1/4 inches and it is almost 7 inches long.  The wording is a challenge to cut. I actually tried to cut the Happy Thanksgiving several times but couldn't get the settings right for the paper I was using.  So I ended up cutting the Count Your Blessings at 2 inches. I also cut the leaves and swirl at 2 inches and  I cut them twice and layered them to add thickness.  I inked up the leaves and added three studs with my I-rock.  On the inside I used a My Pink Stamper Stamp (http://www.mypinkstamper.com/) from the Everyday Life set stamped on a piece of chipboard  I punched with an EK Success punch.  The patterned paper is from a stack by "me & my Big ideas" that I got on sale at Michaels.



Thanks for coming by.

Cindy

2 comments: