Thursday, September 30, 2010

If the boot fits...

This turned out to be the cutest card in person.  Hopefully the photo captures some of it.  The boot is from page 51 of the Happy Hauntings cartridge.  As soon as I saw that on the cartridge, I knew I had to have it. The card base is a glittered DCWV premade card.  The around the page web punch is Martha Stewart.  The background paper is from DCWV Midnight Spell.  The ribbon is Celebrate It - Halloween from Michaels.  I added Platinum stickles for the buttons on the boot.  The sentiment was printed on the computer and cut out with SU's modern label punch.  I am really proud of this card.

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I really need to get this cart after seeing everyone's wonderful work with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I need to buy this cartridge...everyone is making such cute cards with it. Great job on yours. I tried to sign up to be a follower on your blog, but there was nothing to click on under the follower button :(
    I would love for you to stop by my blog :)
    jen(jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!..I love the boot..looks like I need to add this cart to my wish list :) I like how you did the MS spiderweb punch..so cute

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this boot is so beautiful. I want this cart just for the boot. You did a great job with it.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow really great project.

    MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS

    Stop over at my blog I do monthly giveaways without warning and have a challenge on my contest page. just comment and follow or you can do the challenge too.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely one of the cutest Halloween cards I've seen - LUV it! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete