Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BOO

What have I been doing today?


The Pennants were made with the Independence Day Cartridge.  Everything else came from Happy Hauntings.  The "BOO" background was welded together but I cut the letters apart.  The pennants were cut a 7" and the Boo at 3 1/2". The background for the letters is from the 3-D table on page 70 cut at 4".  The ghost I think was cut at 4" and the Happy Halloween was at 1 1/2" and the witch was 2".  The flowers are two friskars punches with a dot of ice stickles for the center.  The edges are the Martha Stewart spider web punch.  All of the paper was from DCWV Midnight Spell stacks.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. I wish I could take the credit - a while back I found the cutfile on the messageboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the banner but when I first scrolled down to it looked like a bunch of frilly undies strung togetherlol. And I love the card u mom for ur momit beautiful.

    ReplyDelete