Thursday, September 12, 2019

I'm Back

Hello everyone,

I have been making lots of cards, I just haven't posted any in a while.  So I am back today for another challenge by The Paper Players.  This week's challenge was a color challenge.  Beautiful fall colors.



So this was my take on the challenge-


This image and sentiment is from Stampin' Up's To A Wild Rose stamp set and Wild Rose dies.
My neutral color is Crumb Cake.

The flower was stamped in Cajun Craze.  For the bottom layer stamp, I stamped off once.  For the second layer I used Cajun Craze at full strength.  For the top outline layer and the sentiment I used the Merry Merlot.

The leaves and card base were the Pretty Peacock.

This was a fun challenge.  I love these colors but it was a little bit of a challenge to coordinate them

Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired.

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Cindy! I love how you used the challenge colors...this rose is stunning. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bloom! Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Nancy! I love how that beautiful flower is the star of the show, especially on that neutral background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete