Thursday, March 28, 2019

Geared Up Garage

I fell in love with Stampin'Up's Geared Up Garage as soon as I saw it in the Occasions catalog.

The men in my family, from the oldest to the youngest, are "gearheads."  They love cars, so I was happy to have it stamp set that celebrated them.

The first card I made was for my son's birthday.

I used the Garage Gears Thinlits to cut the gears out of the Classic Garage Designer Series Paper. The background paper is part of the same paper.  The sentiment is from the Geared Up Garage stamp set.

The second card I made is for my Grandson's 5th birthday.
I used the Bermuda Bay dark Stampin' Blend on the car.  I used Crushed Curry and Basic gray on the car and sentiment layers.  The first layer is part of the paper with tire tracks.  The card base is black.
On the inside of the card I used the oil spill stamp and the "Happy Birthday" is from Stampin' Up Southern Serenade set.

I'm sure this is one set that will get a lot of use!

Thanks for coming by and I hope you were inspired.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment