Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Gate Fold Plus



I got the directions for this card from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts here:  http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2015/03/window.html  It is quite fancy but actually quite simple to make.

For the flower on the front I used the SU May Flower framelits dies.  The inside flowers are from the coordinating SU Falling Flowers stamp set.  The sentiments came from the Avant Garden stamp set (free) in the Sale-a-bration catalog.  I added the ribbon to give a clue about how to open the card.




This is a really pretty card in person and was a lot of fun to make.

So much fun that I made another one.


The stamps used for this card were from  Friskars Precious Baby Quotes that I have had for a couple of years.


Thanks for coming by.

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment