Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Simple Thank You


This is a quick, simple Thank You card I made using the Phrases cartridge.  The Phrase is from page 68 and I only used the 1st image, not the whole design, cut at 3.25 inches to be placed on a 4.25 X 5.5 inch card. The Thank You was cut from DCWV Mariposa Stack.  The 2 patterned papers are from DCWV The Guy Stack. I wanted more of the base paper to show so I cut the top layer at 3.75 inches x 5 inches.
The Jewels in the corners are Megan Elizabeth Sprakle Lightz in the color called Chillax at 4mm.

This card is for a gentleman who helped my husband change his truck tire when we pulled our 5th Wheel to Darlington.
I am happy with the way this quick card turned out. Masculine and Elegant at the same time.

Thanks for coming by.  Questions and comments are always welcomed.

Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment