Monday, April 30, 2012

Wonderful Mother


Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #39

 So I obviously chose the square!  My card is a 5.5 inch square card.  The card base is PaperTrey Ink Plum Pudding.  The rest of the paper is from DCWV  The Chateau Lavender Stack.  The tag also came from the stack.  The "Wonderful Mother" is from a Stampin' Up set called Well Scripted and stamped with Chocolate Chip classic ink.


I popped the tag up for dimension.  Added crinkle ribbon and a taupe pearl.

One of those rare occasions when I didn't crank up the Cricut.
Thanks for coming by and for all the sweet comments.  They really make my day.
Cindy :)

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet. I love the background paper , the ribbon and flowers sets it beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the ribbon and the sparkly flowers.

    ReplyDelete