Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Cards

I have spent all morning making Easter cards.  But really they were very quick and easy.  When I was looking through my Damask Decor cartridge, it has a card feature with some really great cards.  A couple were oval and I thought they would make great Easter cards because they reminded me of stained glass easter eggs.  So .....












These were from page 29 of Damask Decor.  I used contrasting color with glitter paper on front and solid as the card base.  The stamp which I used on all of the cards is from the Stampin' Up set Easter Blossoms.
I put the paper clip so that you could see the card closed.


This card is from page 59.  I didn't have glitter paper to match so I used Stickles to give it some sparkle.

I know I always say this, but they are prettier in person, especially the turquoise one.  It is just hard for me to get a picture really shows the subtleties.

Thanks for coming by,

Cindy :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment