Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine 2



I really love the way this card turned out, but really had a hard time getting a photo.  I used the same paper that changes on this one and it is so hard to photograph.  Also the white mat is a shimmery paper so it makes the stamp on the bottom hard to photograph.
The heart is from the Sweethearts cartridge page 35.  I used the blackout for the shiny layer and then the shadow for the bottom layer in a Stampin' Up paper. The border heart punch is a Martha Stewart "Punch around the Page" punch set that I got last year. The base layer of the card  front is from a DCWV stack and was in my scraps. The actual card base is also Stampin' Up card stock.
For the inside I just used the corner punch of the Punch around the Page punches.


Thanks for coming by and commenting on my cards,

Cindy :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Cindy! I love those border punches and your heart paper. Really nice! Thanks for checking out my new craft space!

    ReplyDelete