Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've Been Busy

I know that I have been neglecting my blog posts, but it is not because I haven't been busy.  It's because Shelby borrowed my camera.  I have been catching up on my scrapbooking.  Of course, I am only up to the middle of 2009!  I really need to catch up because 2009 and 2010 are starting to get confused in my head!!

I have never posted any of my scrapbook pages - and I apologize now for the photography!  I didn't want to just leave my sweet followers wondering where I had gone.  So here are a few of the ones I've been working on.




These pictures are from our trip to Texas in June 2009 to visit Billy and Clare and make plans for their wedding.  For the first page I used my 50 States cartridge for the first time for the state shape and name. The paper is from DCWV stack Linen Closet. I finished it up with some embellishments that I got from the $1 bin at JoAnn's after Christmas. 
Then for the next pages, I used my Old West Cartridge for the embellishments.  I used the Cricut markers on the rope frames and date, then used some chestnut roan chalk from color box to add some more interest. Chowtime was cut out with the shadow and inked.  The paper is from DCWV's The Guy Stack.


These pages are about Emmy Lou.  I used paper from DCWV Sweet stack.  The letters, the heart and the journaling frame are all from the Storybook cartridge.  I added a few prima flowers and pearls to finish.



I did a couple of other pages and made a card for Clare, who lost her Grandmother.  I didn't get a picture of the card and won't bore you with all of my scrapbook pages!

Thank you so much for being a follower and for coming by.  I enjoy visiting your blogs and seeing what you have been up to too.  Ya'll inspire me so much with all of your talent.

Cindy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment