Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A few cards

I know I haven't posted for a while, but my daughter has had my camera for a  photography class because she has lost the charger for hers.

Anyway, these are just some random cards.



This is a "z" fold card.  I saw several posts on making a z-fold card for a challenge.  I didn't enter mine, just did it to do it.  For this card  I used the Create A Critter cartridge.  This is DCWV paper.

This was just another quick Create A Critter card.  This cartridge has such cute images. The paper is Designer Paper from Stampin' Up.


I got some new Papertrey Ink paper and ribbon and had to make a card with it.  The words and flower are from the Elegant Cakes cartridge.  These cake cartridges have some really great word art on them.  Here lately I go to them first for word art but they also have some great images.  I added some Stampin' Up Crystal Effects to the flower and the words and some stickles to the flower.  The border is a Stampin' Up punch.

Hope you enjoy.
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment